Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The Future & My Life

Now, the semester is almost over and I am ready to close a chapter of my life. Thank you very much for taking the time to read my blog posts. Without you, I probably didn't have any strength to write these posts.

As you can tell from my blog topics, ever since I was an eighth grader, I always wanted to work in the real estate industry. I guess I still have that dream, but that dream has gone through a major correction for the past year. I don't know if I tell you this or not, I forecast a depression since 2005. Since I have experience in both the real estate and business world, I have known what has been going on in this country. I am a firm believer that this depression is caused by ignorance of our financial affairs, and unless we educate ourselves now, the history will repeat itself.

It may sound weird to you, but I feel guilty for not educating people before all this has happened. Honestly, who would listen to this college student? But I could have done better. It's not too late to save others, and that is way my dream has gone through the correction. Instead of focusing my research solely on the real estate market, I am now focusing on the personal finance matters too.

In the future, I am not sure what I am going to be, but one thing I know for sure is that I want to be someone like Suze Orman or Robert Kiyosaki who have raised the financial awareness around the globe. As you may have already noticed, I have started my journey towards that path. I will still research on the real estate market, but who knows, one day, I will be researching on the economy in general (Sorry, I am actually researching on the economy.) But my future research on the economy will take more social approach, focusing heavily on the economy problems and their impacts on the society.

I hope my posts have enriched your knowledge. Yes, I will continue to write about the real estate market and personal finance, but I am not sure if I will write in blog format. But, I promise I will cover more personal finance topics that Suze doesn't cover or economic forecasts that economists hesitate to discuss. Remember, the American dream is there to achieve, not there to give up!

No comments:

Post a Comment